YOU SERVED, YOU DESERVE!
You served our country, now it’s our time to serve you. Whether you are a veteran or an active military member, you already know that education is one of the greatest benefits of serving in the armed forces. Earning a degree, certificate or diploma from Vantage College is a great strategy for improving your career opportunities. At Vantage College, we honor your service and make the greatest effort to offer a quality education that will help you reach your professional goals. Not only will your military service reward you with educational assistance, but your training in the armed forces may also allow you to test out of taking classes in subjects you already know - saving you valuable time and money. Whether you are in mid-career, planning for transition, a veteran, or are supporting our armed forces as a military spouse or family member, we can help you make the most of your education benefits.
Here is how our programs can be beneficial to:
WE OFFER ENHANCED BENEFITS FOR:
- Active Duty Military personnel who need career-specific knowledge and skills to advance their service or careers, and prepare for the eventual transition to civilian life.
- Veterans who desire hands-on civilian career training to build upon their military experience.
- Dependents and survivors of U.S. military personnel who need career training to pursue their life goals.
- Military spouses who wish to train for high-demand, portable careers.
For more information and assistance with these benefits call us today at 1-800-778-3923.
* Vantage College is a military friendly school approved for veterans training by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. Applications for veteran benefits may be obtained from the campus you are interested in attending or online at www.gibill.va.gov.
* Approval of a student's eligibility to receive any veteran's benefits is within the sole discretion of the Veterans Administration, and Vantage College campuses and other educational institutions have no ability to influence such determinations.